Tuesday 3 September 2013

Recently viewed films

Some of the films i have seen recently include: The Notebook, Dear John, Paranormal Activity 3, Dango Unchanged and Les Misarables.

I was swayed to watch the films due to friend recommendations, the high popularity of most of the films listed, and  the media portrayed the films to be worth watching (through the use of trailors, radio clips advertising the film and online reviews stating the film being a good watch.
As well as this, other factors which contributed my decision to view the films included the genres of each of the films being my ususal preference as well as the majority of the films being well advertised to increase my awareness of them; this intrigued me more and made me want to see the films.

Overall, i liked most of the films which are listed above and would recommend them to friends and family with a similar taste. Some of the factors which contributed towards my enjoyment of the films were that most of the films starred well known actors/actresses which instantly enages me, as a member of the audience as i am curious to compare roles etc. Also the storylines of each were all differently engaging and had my attention from start up until the ending, this was also impacted by the high standard of acting which forced me into feeling emotion towards the characters involved in the films.
However, i was slightly disappointed with Paranormal Activity 3; factors which impacted this were: high expectations were not met, the repetiveness of the storyline, the long length of the film and that the 3rd edition was very similar to the first and sequals.

No comments:

Post a Comment